Our Private to Private Financing division is set up to assist buyers with finance for vehicles that are NOT being bought from a car dealership, that is, a vehicle being bought PRIVATELY.
Our range of services include:
- Accredited multi-point inspections on the prospective vehicle.
- Inspections to establish the vehicle’s engine and chassis numbers match.
- Inspections to establish the vehicle has not been reported stolen.
- Inspections to establish vehicle ownership.
- Inspections to establish the vehicle is fully paid.
- Bridging finance to settle the sellers finance (if applicable).
- Application for finance to the major banks.
- Mechanical warranties to cover unforeseen mechanical breakages.
- Quotes on comprehensive insurance.
- Quotes on a wide range of other insurances including shortfall, disability, dread disease, death, deposit protector, small dents and scratches, Tyre warranties etc.
- Licensing and registration paperwork done on behalf of the buyer.