With petrol prices rising, we have your best interest at heart!
Follow these steps below to reduce your fuel expenses:
- Don’t skimp on service, a car can burn up to 30% more fuel if proper maintenance is not performed on a regular schedule.
- Be wheel wise, check your car’s wheel alignment. Bad wheel alignment causes more friction which takes more power to overcome and results in higher fuel consumption.
- Keep tabs on tyre pressure, check for underinflated tyres as these also increase resistance.
- Slow and steady wins the fuel economy race, don’t speed.
- Plan ahead, do several tasks on one round trip as opposed to many shorter ones.
- Use Air Conditioning sparingly, using the air con only when necessary, puts less weight on the engine.